CheckMy Driver

For Auto Dealerships

CheckMy Driver makes insurance verification easy for you and your customer.

Whether they’re buying, leasing, test driving or borrowing a loaner, verify that their insurance is active, adequate, and accurate before handing them the keys.

12 Point Improvement in Customer Satisfaction

Verifying your customers’ insurance through CheckMy Driver’s automated process can save more than 15 minutes during their transaction, substantially improving their satisfaction.

We Fix the Broken Insurance Verification Process

Proof ≠ Verification

Insurance is complicated and your customers can change coverage and carriers, creating confusion for them and you with old ID cards. In just a few clicks, CheckMy Driver verifies their policy is active, adequate, and accurate.

Stop Wasting Time

Traditional insurance verification is manual and time-consuming. Automate the verification process with CheckMy Driver, eliminating time wasted on hold with carriers.

Reduce Compliance Risk

With the FTC ruling that auto dealerships are financial institutions, they now face more scrutiny than ever before. CheckMy Driver eliminates compliance threats from this process, reducing your risk and liability.

Automated Verification for 97% of Carriers

CheckMy Driver automatically connects with 97% of carriers through its AI-driven insurance verification and monitoring process. And for the other 3%? Our call center will handle it so you don’t have to.

How It Works - As Easy As 1, 2, 3

Step 1

Trigger Verification for Your Customer

Step 2

Customer Signs In, Verifies Coverage

Embedded Insurance Options if Coverage Inactive or Inadequate

Step 3

You and Customer Receive Results

Step 4

Policy Monitored for Changes for Loaners and Short-Term Rentals

Two Ways to Get Started with CheckMy Driver

User-Friendly Application

No Tech resources? No problem! Get up and running on our easy-to-use web application in minutes.

Flexible API

Want to pull our verification and monitoring processes into your own systems? Our API can meet your needs.

Do You Have More Questions?

Chat with us to learn more about how CheckMy Driver can help protect your business.

Criminal Report

Criminal records coverage may vary due to (1) jurisdictions limiting what records are eligible to return and (2) TransUnion limiting records that do not meet its data quality standards. As of the Rev. Date, criminal records are available to return in:

Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and West Virginia.

Rev. Date 01/10/24